The holiday season can be a source of fun and gatherings. However, it can also pose a challenge, especially for those trying to maintain weight.
Enter medical weight loss treatments – a scientifically proven approach to weight loss by Blessed Beauty Boutique.
Curious about how it works? Let’s take a look.
What Is Medical Weight Loss?
Medical weight loss refers to medical treatments and supervision to help individuals achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
This is ideal for those who have not yet lost excess weight despite daily workouts and regular diets. Medical weight loss options can include:
- Semaglutide – This medication is used to treat type 2 diabetes but is now widely recognized for helping patients lose weight.
- Tirzepatide – Similar to semaglutide, this medication was also initially developed for diabetes management.
Today, it also helps regulate blood sugar and slow down the digestive process, making you feel fuller longer.
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) – On the other hand, the HCG diet involves taking the HCG hormone while maintaining a very low-calorie diet.
Done right, this medication helps reset your metabolism, allowing you to lose up to one pound every day without feeling weak.
Ideal Candidate for Medical Weight Loss
Prescription weight loss is ideal for:
- Those who made sincere efforts to lose weight through lifestyle changes but have yet to achieve their desired results;
- Patients with obesity-related health issues such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or high blood pressure;
- Motivated individuals who are motivated and committed to making lifestyle changes with the guidance of healthcare professionals; and
- Candidates who are at risk for obesity-related complications, such as cardiovascular disease or joint problems.
In addition, weight management is approved for weight loss treatments of adults with a BMI of 30 or greater.
However, for those with weight-related health problems, a BMI of 27 or greater would suffice.
Medical Weight Loss During The Winter: Proven Strategies for a Healthier You
It’s important to make mindful choices during the holiday season, especially if you want to truly achieve your body goals.
Here are some tips to make it easier:
Plan and Prioritize
Always plan your meals and snacks. It helps to prioritize nutritious options and be mindful of portion sizes.
You can also consider bringing or preparing a healthy dish during gatherings.
Limit Alcohol Consumption
If you choose to drink, do so in moderation. Otherwise, excessive alcoholic beverages can contribute to excess calorie intake.
Seek Professional Assistance
More importantly, reach out to expert providers such as Blessed Beauty Boutique to help you with a personalized medical weight loss program.
As such, continue to attend your appointments and seek support from healthcare professionals who can provide guidance and adjustments to your plan depending on your needs.
In the hands of experienced providers such as Blessed Beauty Boutique, patients in Phoenix, AZ, can finally take the first step towards a healthier and fitter body.
It’s time to find the right weight management treatment for you. Call us today or book an appointment now.