The holiday season is a great way to catch up with your family, friends, and loved ones.
However, it can also be a source of stress, especially when you’re conscious of how you look. For instance, many people want to achieve their body goals before winter to ensure that they look good when the holiday season starts.
Fortunately, aesthetic treatments such as Liquid Lipo make this possible – without the need for surgery! Let’s take a look at how this works.
Liquid Lipo (PCDC): What Is It?
Liquid Lipo or Phosphatidylcholine Deoxycholic Acid (PCDC) is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that is a good alternative to traditional liposuction.
Instead of going under the knife, this treatment involves injecting FDA-approved substances into the treated areas to permanently destroy stubborn pockets of fat such as:
- Double chin
- Tummy fat
- Inner and outer thighs
- Back of arms
- Bra fat
- Love handles
As a result, the targeted fat cells absorb the PCDC. Eventually, they harden, break down, and are eliminated through your body’s natural processes.
Benefits of Liquid Lipo
Since it’s an injectable treatment, Liquid Lipo has many benefits, especially for patients who are uncomfortable with surgical treatments.
Here are some of its advantages and benefits:
- Minimally Invasive: Unlike surgeries, Liquid Lipo only involves tiny injections, minimizing discomfort and recovery time.
- Targeted Fat Reduction: It can also treat pockets of fat in specific areas of the body, especially those that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Gradual Results: Liquid Lipo produces more natural-looking outcomes since it slowly destroys fat cells through natural processes, unlike sudden changes brought about by a surgical procedure.
- Faster Weight Loss: Liquid Lipo can aid your weight loss efforts when it releases fat cells from your body naturally.
- Permanent Results: As long as you don’t gain more weight, Liquid Lipo can eliminate real fat cells permanently.
- Quick Treatment: A single Liquid Lipo treatment can take about 30 minutes, making it ideal for patients with busy schedules.
Liquid Lipo Treatment Process
Here’s what you can expect when you come in for a Liquid Lipo treatment:
- 1.) We will start with a consultation wherein the areas of fat will be assessed. We will also discuss your goals as well as your desired results.
- 2.) Once the preliminary matters are settled and we determine that Liquid Lipo is the right treatment for you, we will begin the actual treatment.
- 3.) The PCDC will be administered through a series of injections directly beneath the targeted skin.
The total number of treatments will depend on your desired body goals. However, patients in Phoenix, AZ, usually get multiple treatments spaced a few weeks apart.
Getting Ready for the Holidays with Liquid Lipo
The holidays are a great time for you to enjoy and pamper yourself with gifts.
However, it becomes even better when you treat yourself to an aesthetic treatment that can make you look good and feel good about yourself.
As such, Liquid Lipo makes it possible for you to achieve your body goals, giving you a more desired holiday look.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today and let’s get you holiday-ready!